Category: Customer Service
Branch Name: Taylorsville
Dress Code: BUSINESS CASUAL
Branch Phone: (801) 266-9675
Job ID: 14115
Pay Information: $16.40
Order Type: I/V
AFTER-SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
Begin your future with a leading prosthetics device company. For more than 100 years, people have been the focus of everything they do. With more than 7,000 employees in 50 countries they work every day to help people maintain or regain their freedom of movement with innovative, technology-driven prosthetic and orthotic devices and industry-leading services. As a result of their continued growth and success, they have an opportunity on the Service Team for an After Sales Customer Service Coordinator in Salt Lake City, Utah.
LONG TERM, POSSIBLE TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Position Summary: The After-Sales Customer Service Coordinator interacts with customers who contact Company to request service or repair of a product(s), request information (which may include estimates, device history, loaner information, etc.), report problems or complaints, or other customer-related issues.
• Answers incoming calls
• Verifies and updates customer information as necessary
• Gathers and enters order information, provides information on product delivery times and cost estimates
• Gathers appropriate information from customers regarding problems and complaints, properly codes complaints, and directs to appropriate individual for resolution
• May act as liaison between customer and company in expediting orders
• Completes appropriate data entry and/or paperwork for above activities
• Actively participates in group process improvement activities
• Meets expected productivity levels.
• Provides exceptional customer service at all times
• High School Diploma or GED
• Effective written and oral communication skills with emphasis on telephone skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Proficient with computer applications, i.e. file management, email, internet, etc.
• Proficient with SAP (preferred), Word, and Excel
• Experience in customer service strongly preferred
AWARENESS: We partner with Companies that are devoted to providing a healthy and safe environment. We work with you by taking the time to understand your goals and objectives so that we can place you at Companies that are equally looking for your talent. We want your experience with us to be rewarding, our goal is to exceed your expectations!
We are locally owned and operated, which ensures you unsurpassed customer service. We take a personal interest in your success, as yours— is ours! We founded Synergy Staffing Partners as a result of our customer’s demand for excellence and personalized service.